1. Q: What color socks are worn with the Army Service Uniform?
A: Black socks.
2. Q: What type of shirt is worn under the Army Service Uniform coat?
A: Gray long sleeve or short sleeve shirt.
3. Q: The black necktie/neck tab is optional when wearing what type of uniform?
A: Class B uniform with short sleeves.
4. Q: What color t-shirt is worn with the class Army Service Uniform?
5. Q: What uniform is worn during ceremonies and social functions?
A: The Class A or B uniform or ASU.
6. Q: What uniform is worn at summer camps and for participation on special teams?
7. Q: What insignia do cadet officers wear on the gray beret?
A: Grade or rank insignia.
8. Q: What insignia do enlisted cadets wear on the gray beret?
A: ROTC insignia.
9. Q: What color t-shirt is worn with the ACU uniform?
A: Tan or Sand.
10. Q: How is the grade (or ROTC) insignia worn on the gray beret?
A: Centered on the flash.
11. Q: How is the
A: On the left sleeve, ½ inch below the shoulder seam.
12. Q: Where is the Honor Unit insignia worn?
A: One-fourth of an inch and centered above the top of the right pocket (for female cadets it is worn ¼ inch above the nameplate)
13. Q: How are ribbons positioned on the class A uniform?
A: Male cadets: Ribbons are centered on the left side 1/8 of an inch above the left pocket. Female cadets: Parallel to the nametag which is between 1 and 2 inches above the top button.
14. Q: Describe a rank?
A: Cadet describes a certain rank asked by the inspector.
15. Q: How often must a uniform be worn by cadets?
A: At least once per week.
16. Q: Can a male cadet wear an earring in uniform?
17. Q: What size/color earrings can female cadets wear?
A: Small silver,gold or white spherical earrings not to exceed 1/4 inch in diameter.
18. Q: How is the nameplate worn on your uniform?
A: Male cadets: Center the nameplate on the right pocket between the top of pocket and the top of the button. Female cadets: 1 to 2 inches above the top button centered horizontally on the right side of the coat.
19. Q: What regulation covers the wear of the uniform?
A: AR 670-1 and CCR 145-2.
20. Q: How are shoulder board ranks worn?
A: Cadet officers place the pointed end toward the collar and the flat end toward the edge of the shoulder; for enlisted cadets, place the side with the pointed chevron toward the collar.
21. Q: Are shoulder boards authorized for wear with the class B uniform?
22. Q: What does ACU stand for?
A: Army Combat Uniform